Nothing happens until it is first a dream. God has birthed in us a dream to plant a church:
- We dream of a church where the hurting, the hopeless, the discouraged, the depressed, the frustrated, and the confused of the world can discover love, acceptance, grace, hope, and healing.
- We dream of a church that presents the Gospel in a culturally relevant way using various forms of performing and visual arts and creative communication.
- We dream of a church where thousands of people can attend a casual, contemporary, innovative service designed for those who are searching for God for the first time or simply want to rediscover Him in their lives.
- We dream of a church that experiences a deep sense of biblical community, where people exhibit the one true distinguishing mark of Christianity . . . they really love each other.
- We dream of a church that helps people discover their God-given spiritual gifts. A church that is "moving rhythmically and easily with each other, efficiently and gracefully" as we follow the leadings and promptings of the Holy Spirit.
- We dream of a church that creates an environment where people can grow as leaders who will influence their community for Jesus Christ.
- We dream of a church that has a missional heart. A church that is fully committed to spreading the Gospel by strategically planting churches.
- We dream of a regional church for Central Florida built on 40 acres of land-with efficient yet beautiful facilities . . . including a Worship Center, Leadership Training Center, a Celebration Arts Center, and a Prayer Center. All of this designed to effectively minister to the total person - one's spirit, soul, and body.
We realize this dream seems humanly impossible. However, we have great confidence that this dream will become a reality. Why?
Because this dream is inspired by God.
Chan Kilgore's message, first shared Saturday, September 1, 2001