Mission & Vision
Pointing our communities to Jesus Christ.
To see the beauty, harmony, and wholeness of God's Kingdom reign in our lives and in our communities, as the Gospel radically orients us to Jesus and His mission of renewing the world.
Nothing really happens in life until there is first a dream. Every bridge that has ever been engineered; every painting that has ever been painted; every great church that has ever been birthed, existed first in the mind and heart and imagination of a single individual or group of people before it ever existed in reality. Nothing happens until it is first a dream. God has birthed in us a dream to plant a church:
- We dream of a church where the hurting, the hopeless, the discouraged, the depressed, the frustrated, and the confused of the world can discover love, acceptance, grace, hope, and healing.
- We dream of a church that presents the Gospel in a culturally relevant way using various forms of performing and visual arts and creative communication.
- We dream of a church where thousands of people can attend a casual, contemporary, innovative service designed for those who are searching for God for the first time or simply want to rediscover Him in their lives.
- We dream of a church that experiences a deep sense of biblical community, where people exhibit the one true distinguishing mark of Christianity . . . they really love each other.
- We dream of a church that helps people discover their God-given spiritual gifts -- a church that is "moving rhythmically and easily with each other, efficiently and gracefully" as we follow the leadings and promptings of the Holy Spirit.
- We dream of a church that creates a culture in which people can grow as leaders who will influence their communities for Jesus Christ.
- We dream of a church that has a missional heart -- a church who is fully committed to spreading the Gospel by strategically planting churches.
We realize this dream seems humanly impossible. However, we have great confidence that this dream will become a reality. Why? Because this dream is inspired by God.