Indoor Gathering Plans, Guidelines and Precautions (revised 9/10/2021)
- We're currently gathering each Sunday for a 10am mask-optional service.
- In addition, we're live-streaming our service via YouTube for those individuals and families who need to continue to utilize the digital platform.
- In addition, parents have the option of keeping their kids with them in the service or checking them in to CrossPointe KIDS, where they'll be pointed to Jesus through Gospel-centered, engaging classes that meet kids where they are and saturate them with the love and truth of God’s Word.
GUIDELINES AND PRECAUTIONS
- We ask that anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is exhibiting signs of sickness remain home and view our Sunday Gathering online.
- We’ve established a maximum capacity of seats in our auditorium and overflow space.
- We are not handing out any bulletins or flyers.
- Currently, coffee is not being offered. However, please feel free to bring your own coffee!
- We are not passing an offering basket during the service. Instead, an offering box is accessible on the back table near the entrance to the auditorium. Feel free to give your tithes and offerings before or after the service. You’re also welcome to give online.
- If you’re a Christian, we invite you to participate in the Lord’s Supper. Individual prepackaged communion elements are available on the back table near the entrance to the auditorium. Feel free to grab a cup and take it to your seating area with you.
OUTFITTING OUR SPACE
- Hand sanitizer is accessible throughout the building.
- The main restrooms are accessible, having been established on a weekly cleaning and disinfecting cycle. The restroom doors are propped open and a privacy screen is set up at the entry of each restroom ensuring hands-free access without compromising privacy. In addition, we’ve installed hands-free faucets and lidless trashcans. Please practice proper hand washing, especially when using the restrooms.
- We’ve installed REME HALO UV-C air purifying units into our HVAC system air ducts. These units do the following: (If you would like more information, please visit https://www.rgf.com/products/air/reme-halo/#undefined)
- reduce airborne particulates by way of dual ionizers (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores, etc.)
- kill up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses
- reduce sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet
- kill 99% of viruses on surfaces through new zinc ions
- create an advanced oxidation plasma consisting of ionized hydroperoxides, superoxide ions, and hydroxide ions, all of which are friendly oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant (produced at levels of 0.01 – 0.02 PPM, which is consistent with the air we breathe outside)
- In continuity with our auditorium guidelines, masks are optional in the kids wing.
- While parents are welcome to educate their kids on social distancing practices, we won't be able to guarantee that kids are socially distanced during their time in CrossPointe KIDS.
- Our serving team members will make sure that kids practice proper hand washing, especially when using the restrooms.
- At the end of each CrossPointe KIDS experience, our serving team members will wipe down all toys. In addition, our installed REME HALO UV-C air purifying units will kill 99% of viruses on any kids ministry surfaces throughout the week.