Indoor Gathering Plans, Guidelines and Precautions (revised 07/04/2021)
- We're currently gathering each Sunday for a 10am family-style, mask-optional service.
- In addition, we're live-streaming our service via YouTube for those individuals and families who need to continue to utilize the digital platform.
- As far as kids ministry goes, we're looking to relaunch CrossPointe Kids this September, as we focus the summer months on recruiting volunteers and outfitting our kids ministry space accordingly. If you'd like to be part of the relaunch, please take a few minutes to fill out our volunteer application. If you've already gone through the application process and are more so looking to reengage as a volunteer, please reach out via email!
GUIDELINES AND PRECAUTIONS
- We ask that anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is exhibiting signs of sickness remain home and view our Sunday Gathering online.
- We’ve established a maximum capacity of seats in our auditorium and overflow space.
- We are not handing out any bulletins or flyers.
- Currently, coffee is not being offered. However, please feel free to bring your own coffee!
- We are not passing an offering basket during the service. Instead, an offering box is accessible on the back table near the entrance to the auditorium. Feel free to give your tithes and offerings before or after the service. You’re also welcome to give online.
- If you’re a Christian, we invite you to participate in the Lord’s Supper. Individual prepackaged communion elements are available on the back table near the entrance to the auditorium. Feel free to grab a cup and take it to your seating area with you.
OUTFITTING OUR SPACE
- Hand sanitizer is accessible throughout the building.
- The main restrooms are accessible, having been established on a weekly cleaning and disinfecting cycle. The restroom doors are propped open and a privacy screen is set up at the entry of each restroom ensuring hands-free access without compromising privacy. In addition, we’ve installed hands-free faucets and lidless trashcans. Please practice proper hand washing, especially when using the restrooms.
- We’ve installed REME HALO UV-C air purifying units into our HVAC system air ducts. These units do the following: (If you would like more information, please visit https://www.rgf.com/products/air/reme-halo/#undefined)
- reduce airborne particulates by way of dual ionizers (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores, etc.)
- kill up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses
- reduce sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet
- kill 99% of viruses on surfaces through new zinc ions
- create an advanced oxidation plasma consisting of ionized hydroperoxides, superoxide ions, and hydroxide ions, all of which are friendly oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant (produced at levels of 0.01 – 0.02 PPM, which is consistent with the air we breathe outside)